Thursday, May 16, 2013

1. How long have you been in your career? How did you get started and discovered?
 I have been a independent master trainer CEO of B.Nick Fitness since 2009.I got started from working at a neighborhood market in my community and working in the front,networking and advertising my business,to every one that came in.Less then a year later,i stepped out in faith and left with starting out with 15 solid clients for my business.

2. What's next for your career?
My next move in my career is to make ''B.Nick Fitness'' a solid brand name.With traveling and promoting all over the world with my special bootcamp training expertise and motivational speaking as well.




3. What compliments do you love to hear?
A  compliment i love to hear is that B.Nick does a body GOOD.All my clients have a love hate relationship with me.They hate me when they show up for there session,but at the end when its all over with,they love me again!! Many say that my workouts are torture,but most definitely a great training experience like no other.

 4. What's your favorite part of your career?
My favorite part of my career is being able to not only change lives in my community but get to travel with my training and help those in need that are seeking my help.I love to hear testimonies from every one i come in counter with about how i help not only there bodies,but mind and soul as well. I always told myself, “If I can change one life a day, then this job is for me.” There is nothing better in life than to be able to get others up and going, from sick to healthy and fit. I do not consider myself a “trainer,” per say. I consider myself a life coach. What I do is NOT a phase, it’s a lifestyle. To God be the glory with every transformation I initiate. With Him anything is possible! With every life I continue to change, the more glory I will give Him.





www.bnickfitness.com
https://www.facebook.com/BNickFitness 
Twitter- @OfficialBnick
Instagram -branden_nicholson

1 comment: