Sunday, May 26, 2013


Mr. Worldwide......Milan Christopher
 
 
 
 
The multi talented, world wide model, actor, and singer,  Milan Christopher is one of the industry's top male heartthrobs. His sex appeal has been known to come off strong in his various endeavors in entertainment, such as modeling.
 
 
 
 
Milan has been acting and modeling which also promoting his chart topping his hit single, "Superstar" which is the first single from his soon to be released project, " Road to Nibiru" Christopher has been featured in the viral YouTube tale, "Chocolate City" which has earned him thousands of fans throughout the country.
 
 
 Milan Christopher  can be seen promoting new adventures and music from his home base of California, while he prepares for his upcoming tour. Look for more great photos, music, and acting from this gift of entertainment, the one we call,  Milan Christopher.
 
 
 
 
 
Twitter- @milanchrisgordy
 
Instagram- @milanchristopher

2 comments:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete